This training is in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
- COVID 19 Training
- Basic Conditions of Employment Act
- How to conduct a Disciplinary Hearing and the legal requirements
- How to prepare for a CCMA case and the legal requirements
- What constitutes Sexual Harassment in the work place
- Discrimination in the work place/Age Discrimination in the work place.
- How to structure salary packages: Creating Competitive and Equitable Pay Level
All our workshops are available in-house (at your offices) or online, which is conducted live (one on one or in small groups).
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups - all our facilitators are set up for online training. Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to the delegate and facilitator availability.
This training is conducted at your company’s premises.
In-house training is available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Contact our head office should you require a quotation or any further information firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 851 4265