In-House HR support
Set-Up all HR Systems/Department
Job Descriptions for all staff
H.R. Policies and Procedures according to S.A. Labour Act
Company Handbook for all staff
Employment Equity Plan & Submission
• The allocation of a user’s workforce into the correct EEA9 Levels.
• The generation of the client’s Workforce Profile Analysis to determine over and underrepresentation, as required by Section 19 of the EE Act.
• The setting of realistic and achievable EE Goals in line with B-BBEE Targets and the requirements of the EE Act, factoring in variables such as attrition, retirements, promotions, growth/shrinkage, feeders, etc.
• The factoring in of each Occupational Level’s applicable Statistical Data Pool of Suitably
• Qualified Persons data or EAP in the setting of EE Goals
• The calculation of annual EE Targets.
• The identification of the most underrepresented race and gender group in any occupational level that needs to be targeted for appointment at any given time when a vacancy arises, to ensure that EE Goals are achieved.
• Recording of progress in the achievement of EE Goals per race and gender group in each occupational level on a monthly basis.
• The completion of EEA2 and EEA4 Report.
Skills Development (Full SDF Services)
• Assist the employer and employees to develop a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
• Conducting Skills Audit
• Submit the Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) to the relevant SETA.
• Advise on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan.
• Assist to draft an Annual Training Report (ATR) on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan.
• Advice on the quality assurance requirements set by the SETA.
• Act as a contact person between you and the SETA.
• Visit and advise on appropriate training for the company which is likely to attract Discretionary Grant award
• Submit the Discretionary Grant application according to the SETA requirements
• Submit all reports necessary during the year of the discretionary grant award to ensure payments received by your company
• Follow up on payments from the SETA
B-BBEE Codes and Scorecard – Plan and Implementation
COID/WCA = Workman’s compensation
Employee Engagement Surveys