Employment Equity Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
THE APPLICATION AND PURPOSE OF THE ACT
- Policy Statement
- Government Legislation and bringing it all together
- Employment Equity Process
- What is Affirmative Action
- Designated Employers
- Who is affected by the law?
- What about discrimination?
- Defining discrimination
- Examples of unfair discrimination
- What about sexual harassment in the workplace?
- What happens if you are unfairly discriminated against in the workplace
- Developing the employment equity policy
- The Grievance Procedure
- Get Employment Equity working for you
EMPLOYMENT AMENDMENT BILL 2018 REGULATIONS
CRITERIA OF SUBMISSION
THE ROLE OF THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Setting up an Employment Equity Committee
- Duties and responsibilities of the Committee Members
- Challenges faced by the Committee Members
- Training of the Committee Members
OVERVIEW OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PROCESS
- Preparing the EE Plan
- Implementing the Plan
- Monitoring the Plan
- Fines and non-compliance
INTEGRATION OF EE INTO HR POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Renewing and reviewing all company policies to include EE
POWER OF LABOUR INSPECTORS
ALIGN BUSINESS PROCESSES TO EE PLAN
Online Public Training – the next training dates:
Thursday, 22 July 2021 (9h00 to 16h00)
Fee: R 2 450.00 per delegate (Training fee includes all training Material)