Employment Equity Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
- THE APPLICATION AND PURPOSE OF THE ACT
- POLICY STATEMENT
- GOVERNMENT LEGISLATION
- WHAT IS THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT?
- DEFINITIONS, PURPOSE, APPLICATION AND INTEPRETATION
- PROHIBITION OF UNFAIR DISCRIMINATION
- What is Discrimination?
- Elimination of unfair discrimination
- Prohibition of unfair discrimination
- Examples of unfair discrimination
- Medical testing
- Psychometric testing
- Burden of proof
- AFFIRMATIVE ACTION (DUTIES OF DESIGNATED EMPLOYERS)
- Duties of designated employers
- Affirmative action measures
- What is affirmative action?
- Pool of Affirmative Action
- Integration of EE Into HR Policies and Practices
- The Grievance Procedure
- Employment Equity Plan
- Income differentials
- COMMISION FOR EMPLOYMENT EQUITY
- Functions of Commission for Employment Equity
- MONITORING, ENFORCEMENT & LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
- MONITORING AND ENFORCEMENT
- LEGAL PROCEEDINGS
- PROTECTION OF EMPLOYEE RIGHTS
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- DEVELOPING THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY POLICY
- THE ROLE OF THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- SCOPE OF EE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- CHALLENGES FACED BY THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- ROLE OF AN EE/TRAINING COMMITTEE MEMBER
- GUIDELINES: BEING AN EFFECTIVE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY COMMITTEE MEMBER
- OVERVIEW OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PROCESS
- EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PROCESS
- GET EMPLOYMENT EQUITY WORKING FOR YOU
- CRITERIA OF SUBMISSION
- EE AMENDMENT BILL 2018 AND REGULATIONS
- IMPLEMENTING THE PLAN
All training is available public, in-house (at your offices) and online.
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups. Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to the delegate and facilitator availability or you can join our next online training date.
Online - next training dates:
Training is over three days, 2 hours per day
Date: 17th, 18th & 19th August 2020
Time: 10h00 to 12h00 everyday
Fee: R 2 950.00 per delegate (Fee includes: full training, Training material and manual)
Public Training – the next training dates:
Cape Town (Somerset West) – Tuesday, 4th August 2020
Johannesburg (Kempton Park) – Thursday, 6th August 2020
Durban (Waterfront) – Thursday, 13th August 2020
Fee: R 2 950.00 per delegate (Training fee includes training manual, refreshments and lunch)