Skills Development Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
- The Skills Development Act
- How is the Skills Development Act linked to the Skills Development Levies Act?
- How is the Skills Development Act linked to the BBBEE Act?
- How is the Skills Development Act linked to Employment Equity Act?
- How is the Skills Development Act linked to South African Qualifications Act?
- How is the Skills Development Act linked to the National Qualifications Framework?
- The National Skills Authority
- Skills Development Facilitators Role
- Skills Development Meetings and Agenda
- Conducting a Skills Audit
- Developing a Training Plan
- Coordinate Planned Skills Development
- Analysis of the Training and Development Plans
- Background and Functions of the ETQAs
- Mandatory Grants and Discretionary Grants
- Workplace Skills Plan – Reporting and Submission
- Annual Training Report
- Pivotal Training Plan and Pivotal Training Report
- Forms and Documentation Required
- Sector Skills Plan
- The Process and Contracts for Learnerships, Interns and Apprentices
- Onboarding of Learnerships, Interns and Apprentices
- Information on Monthly Skills Deductions
- Deadlines and on-line Submission
Online Public Training – the next training dates:
Friday, Tuesday 2nd March 2021 (9h00 to 16h00)
Fee: R 4 850.00 per delegate (One day training - Training fee includes all training material.)
All training is available public, in-house (at your offices) and online, which is conducted live (one on one or in small groups).
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups - all our facilitators are set up for online training.
Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to the delegate and facilitator availability.
Fee: R 4 850.00 per delegate (Full day training, including all training material)