Companies Monthly Payroll
- Installation & setup of your payroll and structured packagesSalary structuring is necessary and important; however it is essential that salary structuring is done correctly and in accordance with the provisions of the law.
Outsourced payroll – Monthly
- Full payroll process in accordance with SARS and Labour Law
- Time and Attendance
- Statutory deductions, i.e. PAYE, UIF, SDL, Medical Aid, Pension/Provident Fund etc..
- Company Contributions on Medical Aid, Provident Fund, Petrol Cards and any other company contributions toward employees
- Other deductions i.e. Loans, Advances
- Fringe Benefits
- Print secure salary/wage slips
- Submission to SARS Monthly (PAYE, UIF, SDL)
- Generate and submit IRP5, IRP 30(Exception Certificate) and where necessary IRP3 documents
- Monthly printouts of payroll for Finance and Human Resources
Certified Payroll Consultants – VIP
Certified Payroll Consultants – Pastel