What we offer
In-House HR support
Set-Up all HR Systems/Department
Job Descriptions for all staff
- Permanent staff
- Fixed Term contract
- Consultants Contract
H.R. Policies and Procedures according to S.A. Labour Act
Company Handbook for all staff
About, Welcome, Vision, Mission, Co. approach, Staff Personnel record-keeping, Hours, Leave, Public holidays, Salary, Voting, Attendance and Punctuality, Salary payday and deductions, Salary review, Loans and Advances, Risk-benefit, Retirement benefits, Medical Aid, Retirement age, Notice period, Confidentiality and integrity, Dress Code, Long Service, Annual bonus, Appraisals, Moonlighting, Co. property, personal and immaterial property, Discipline in the workplace, Incapacity, Substance abuse, Firearms, Smoking, Recruitment, Promotions, References, Health and Safety, Skills Development. First Aid, Labour Relations Act, Sexual harassment, Policies and Procedures. This list is limited and shall be expanded according to the company’s operational requirements. Increases/Bonuses/Incentives.
Employment Equity Plan & Submission
- The allocation of a user’s workforce into the correct EEA9 Levels.
- The generation of the client’s Workforce Profile Analysis to determine over and underrepresentation, as required by Section 19 of the EE Act.
- The setting of realistic and achievable EE Goals in line with B-BBEE Targets and the requirements of the EE Act, factoring in variables such as attrition, retirements, promotions, growth/shrinkage, feeders, etc.
- The factoring in of each Occupational Level’s applicable Statistical Data Pool of Suitably
- Qualified Persons data or EAP in the setting of EE Goals
- The calculation of annual EE Targets.
- The identification of the most underrepresented race and gender group in any occupational level that needs to be targeted for an appointment at any given time when a vacancy arises, to ensure that EE Goals are achieved.
- Recording of progress in the achievement of EE Goals-per race and gender group in each occupational level on a monthly basis.
- The completion of EEA2 and EEA4 Report.
Skills Development (Full SDF Services)
- Assist the employer and employees to develop a Workplace Skills Plan (WSP).
- Conducting Skills Audit
- Submit the Workplace Skills Plan (WSP) to the relevant SETA.
- Advice on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan.
- Assist to draft an Annual Training Report (ATR) on the implementation of the Workplace Skills Plan.
- Advice on the quality assurance requirements set by the SETA.
- Act as a contact person between you and the SETA.
- Visit and advise on appropriate training for the company which is likely to attract Discretionary Grant award
- Submit the Discretionary Grant application according to the SETA requirements
- Submit all reports necessary during the year of the discretionary grant award to ensure payments received by your company
- Follow up on payments from the SETA
B-BBEE Codes and Scorecard – Plan and Implementation
COID/WCA = Workman’s compensation
Employee Engagement Surveys
Employment Equity EE Planning and submission [quote]
Employment Equity to the Department of Labour has a dead-line of 15th January. Discrimination must be eliminated unless you are a designation employer, should you have 50 or more workers and/or your annual turnover is more than the amounts mentioned below which is Schedule 4 of the EE Amendment Act.
|Sectors||Total Annual Turnover|
Mining and Quarry
Electricity, Gas and Water
Retail, Motor Trade, Repairs and Services
Wholesale Trader, Commercial Agents and Allied Services
Catering Accommodation and other Trade
Transport, Storage and Communications
Finance and Business Services
Community, Special and Personal Services
Compliance for Designated Employees to implement Affirmative Action measures, the following process is required.• Conduct an analysis
• Consult with employees
• Prepare for Employment Equity EE plan
• Report to the Director-General (Labour Department) on progress and plan.
Designated employers will face fines for the contravention and/or non-compliance of the Act.