Employment Equity Committee Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator, for small groups of up to 12 delegates.
THE APPLICATION AND PURPOSE OF THE ACT
- Policy Statement
- Government Legislation and bringing it all together
- Employment Equity Process
- What is Affirmative Action
- Designated Employers
- Who is affected by the law?
- What about discrimination?
- Defining discrimination
- Examples of unfair discrimination
- What about sexual harassment in the workplace?
- What happens if you are unfairly discriminated against in the workplace
- Developing the employment equity policy
- The Grievance Procedure
- Get Employment Equity working for you
EMPLOYMENT AMENDMENT BILL 2018 REGULATIONS
CRITERIA OF SUBMISSION
THE ROLE OF THE COMMITTEE MEMBERS
- Setting up an Employment Equity Committee
- Duties and responsibilities of the Committee Members
- Challenges faced by the Committee Members
- Training of the Committee Members
OVERVIEW OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PROCESS
- Preparing the EE Plan
- Implementing the Plan
- Monitoring the Plan
- Fines and non-compliance
INTEGRATION OF EE INTO HR POLICIES AND PRACTICES
- Renewing and reviewing all company policies to include EE
POWER OF LABOUR INSPECTORS
ALIGN BUSINESS PROCESSES TO EE PLAN
All training is available public, in-house (at your offices) and online.
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups. Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to the delegate and facilitator availability or you can join our next online training date.
Online - next training dates:
Training is over three days, 2 hours per day
Date: 17th, 18th & 19th August 2020
Time: 10h00 to 12h00 everyday
Fee: R 2 950.00 per delegate (Fee includes: Full training, Training material and manual)
Fee for committee members R 1950.00 - minimum of 6 delegates
Public Training – the next training dates:
Cape Town (Somerset West) – Tuesday, 4th August 2020
Johannesburg (Kempton Park) – Thursday, 6th August 2020
Durban (Waterfront) – Thursday, 13th August 2020
Fee: R 2 950.00 per delegate (Training fee includes training manual, refreshments and lunch)
This training is conducted at your company’s premises.
The in-house training is available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Fee: R 1 950.00 per delegate (This is a one-day training – all training material will be provided)
A minimum of 8 delegates required for committee member training.
Please email our offices should you wish to book in-house training.
Contact our head office should you require any further information email@example.com | 021 851 4265