Disciplinary Procedures Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
- PARTIES OBLIGATIONS
- COUNSELLING VERSUS DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- FORMS OF DISCIPLINE
- Verbal Warning
- Written Warning
- Final Written Warning
- Suspension without pay (for a limited period)
- Demotion, as an alternative to dismissal
- WHEN CAN AN EMPLOYER HOLD A FORMAL ENQUIRY
- Suspension - Paid
- Notification to attend a disciplinary hearing
- Who should be present at the disciplinary hearing?
- HOW SHOULD A DISCIPLINARY HEARING BE CONDUCTED
- Procedure for investigating and preparing for a disciplinary hearing
- Procedure for chairing a disciplinary hearing
- Procedure for presenting at a disciplinary hearing
- RIGHT TO APPEAL THE CHAIRMAN’S DECISION
- PROCEDURE FOR MANAGING POOR PERFORMANCE
- Define poor performance
- Distinguish between poor performance, incapacity, negligence, dereliction of duty and refusal to – obey a reasonable instruction.
- Manage poor performance
- Disciplinary or correct poor performance
All training is available public, in-house (at your offices) and online, which is conducted live (one on
one or in small groups).
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups - all our facilitators are set up for online training.
Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to
the delegate and facilitator availability.
Fee: R 3 400.00 per delegate (4 training sessions of 2 hours, total of 8 hours)
Public Training – the next training dates:
Cape Town (Somerset West) – Tuesday, 14 th July 2020
Johannesburg (Kempton Park) – Thursday, 9 th July 2020
Durban (Waterfront) – Thursday, 2 nd July 2020
Fee: R 3 400.00 per delegate (One day training - Training fee includes training manual, refreshments
This training is conducted at your company’s premises.
In-house training is available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Fee: R 2450.00 per delegate (This is a one-day training – all training material will be provided)
A minimum of 6 delegates required for inhouse training
Please email our offices should you wish to book in-house training.
Contact our head office should you require any further information email@example.com | 021 851-4265.