Disciplinary Procedures Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
- PARTIES OBLIGATIONS
- COUNSELLING VERSUS DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- FORMS OF DISCIPLINE
- Verbal Warning
- Written Warning
- Final Written Warning
- Suspension - With Pay/ Without Pay
- WHEN CAN AN EMPLOYER HOLD A FORMAL ENQUIRY
- HOW SHOULD A DISCIPLINARY HEARING BE CONDUCTED
- Module 1: Investigating and Preparing for A Disciplinary Hearing
- Investigation of possible misconduct (may be done by complainant or forensic auditor
- Formulation of Charges
- Preconising and preparing witnesses
- Module 2: Presenting at the Disciplinary Hearing
- Roles of the Parties
- Rules of Evidence
- Leading Evidence
- Cross Examination
- Purpose of opening and closing statements
- Aggravating and mitigating Circumstances
- Module 3: Chairing a Disciplinary Hearing
- Disciplinary Process
- Role of the Chairperson
- Evaluation and Assessment of Evidence
- Rules of Evidence
- Ten Questions
- Disciplinary Enquiry Checklist
- RIGHT TO APPEAL THE CHAIRMAN’S DECISION
- PROCEDURE FOR MANAGING POOR PERFORMANCE
- Module 4: Managing Poor Performance
- Manager's role n managing performance
- Formal counselling Form
- Distinguish between poor work performance, incapacity and misconduct.
- Appendix A: Code of Good Practice (Dismissal)
All training is available public, in-house (at your offices) and online, which is conducted live (one on
one or in small groups).
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups - all our facilitators are set up for online training.
Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to the delegate and facilitator availability or you can join the next online training dates.
Online - the next training dates:
Training is over three days, 2 hours per day (15th, 16th, 17th September , 10h00 to 12h00)
Fee: R 3 400.00 per delegate
Public Training – the next training dates:
Cape Town (Somerset West) – Thursday, 10th September 2020
Johannesburg (Kempton Park) – Thursday, 3rd September 2020
Durban (Waterfront) – To be confirmed
Fee: R 3 400.00 per delegate (One day training - Training fee includes training manual, refreshments
This training is conducted at your company’s premises.
In-house training is available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Fee: R 2450.00 per delegate (This is a one-day training – all training material will be provided)
A minimum of 6 delegates required for inhouse training
Please email our offices should you wish to book in-house training.
Contact our head office should you require any further information email@example.com | 021 851-4265.