Disciplinary Procedures Training
This training is available public, in-house and online.
Online training is conducted live with a facilitator (one on one or in small groups).
- PARTIES OBLIGATIONS
- COUNSELLING VERSUS DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- FORMS OF DISCIPLINE
- Verbal Warning
- Written Warning
- Final Written Warning
- Suspension - With Pay/ Without Pay
- WHEN CAN AN EMPLOYER HOLD A FORMAL ENQUIRY
- HOW SHOULD A DISCIPLINARY HEARING BE CONDUCTED
- Module 1: Investigating and Preparing for A Disciplinary Hearing
- Investigation of possible misconduct (may be done by complainant or forensic auditor
- Formulation of Charges
- Preconising and preparing witnesses
- Module 2: Presenting at the Disciplinary Hearing
- Roles of the Parties
- Rules of Evidence
- Leading Evidence
- Cross Examination
- Purpose of opening and closing statements
- Aggravating and mitigating Circumstances
- Module 3: Chairing a Disciplinary Hearing
- Disciplinary Process
- Role of the Chairperson
- Evaluation and Assessment of Evidence
- Rules of Evidence
- Ten Questions
- Disciplinary Enquiry Checklist
- RIGHT TO APPEAL THE CHAIRMAN’S DECISION
- PROCEDURE FOR MANAGING POOR PERFORMANCE
- Module 4: Managing Poor Performance
- Manager's role n managing performance
- Formal counselling Form
- Distinguish between poor work performance, incapacity and misconduct.
- Appendix A: Code of Good Practice (Dismissal)
Public Training – the next training dates:
Cape Town (Somerset West) – Wednesday 4th November 2020 (9h00 to 16h00)
Johannesburg (Kempton Park) – Friday 6th November 2020 (9h00 to 16h00)
Fee: R 3 400.00 per delegate (One day training - Training fee includes training manual, refreshments
This training is conducted live online, one on one or in small groups - all our facilitators are set up for online training.
Training can start immediately - training dates and times are scheduled according to the delegate and facilitator availability or you can join the next online training dates.
Online - the next training dates:
Date: To be confirmed
Time: 9h00 to 16h00
Fee: R 3 400.00 per delegate (Fee includes training material and manual)
This training is conducted at your company’s premises.
In-house training is available in Cape Town, Johannesburg and Durban.
Fee: R 2450.00 per delegate (This is a one-day training – all training material will be provided)
A minimum of 6 delegates required for inhouse training
Please email our offices should you wish to book in-house training.
Contact our head office should you require any further information firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 851-4265.